Select Casinò di Venezia skins including VeniceStar are offering “Variable Tables with reduced rake rates” that will run every morning through December 31st. Standard cash table rake is 5% up to a max of 5, but variable rake tables will be reduced to 2% up to a 5 max.
These tables will run daily from 4:00 CET until 12:00 CET. At 12:01 CET the tables revert to regular rake until 4:00 CET. The tables are identifiable in the lobby by the 3 multi-coloured arrows near the table name, as shown below.
- Also in December they are running 3 microstakes Rake Races for Apple products.
- Stakes from 30nl – 50nl compete for iPad2 16GB
- Stakes from 10nl – 20nl compete for iPod Touch 8GB
- Stakes from 2nl – 4nl compete for iPod Nano 8GB
Other unique features:
- Aside from the Live Dealer tables running regularly, you can also request a live
- dealer table for holdem or omaha in any stakes from 100nl and up, by going to the
- live chat. You can setup private tables of regular non-live poker tables.
This network full of Italian players was already among the softest in the world, but these promotions should make the games even looser. Casinò di Venezia was the first poker operator to offer live dealt tables, and still stand as the most superior quality. The live dealer games are run out of their public brick & mortar casino in Vittoriosa, Malta. The dealers are regularly licensed by the Gaming Authority, and are constantly monitored by a Pit Boss, and a surveillance team used 200 closed-circuit cameras. We offer a 40% RB deal at VeniceStar, one of the skins owned by CDV. The network is also compatible with Holdem Manager and PokerTracker as it saves hand histories in Full Tilt format.